Personal Data Protection Policy
The Personal Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) establish the basis on which ASTERIA VISIONS PTE. LTD. and its subsidiaries (“we” or “us” or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data following the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (“PDPA”).
Collection, Use and Disclosure
- In this Policy, unless the context provides otherwise, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, can use to identify you:
- from that data; or
- from that data and other information to which ASTERIA VISIONS has or is likely to have access.
Examples of such personal data include:
- Your name, job title, company, address, phone number and email address;
- Photographs and other audio-visual information; and
- Information relating to your access and use of the solutions, products and/or services we provide.
“you” or “yours” means an individual who:
- has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or
- may, or has, entered a contract with us to supply any goods or services by us.
- ASTERIA VISIONS only collects personal data from either you or your representatives when the notification of the purposes of personal data collection is shown. Either you or your representatives have consented to collecting, using, and disclosing the personal data.
- By engaging with us, you at this moment agree to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data by us and/or our related corporations and affiliates for any or all of the following purposes:
- Performing obligations during or in connection with our provision of solutions, products and/or services to you;
- Verifying your identity;
- Responding to, handling and processing enquiries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- Managing our relationship with you;
- Security purposes;
- To respond to legal processes and/or to comply generally with any applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction (and any pertinent rules, codes of practice or guidelines), including, without limitation, meeting the needs to disclose the requirements of any applicable law or assisting in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities;
- Any other purposes for which you have provided the information; and
- All other incidental business purposes related to and/or in connection with the above.
- You agree and consent to collecting, using, disclosing, and processing your personal data by us and our related corporations and affiliates for the purposes selected or other purposes specified by you when submitting your personal data to ASTERIA VISIONS via various forms on our website.
- Suppose you send us personal data connected with your application for a job or a role with us. In that case, you agree to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of such personal data by us (and/or, where relevant, our related corporations and affiliates) for the following purposes. We may disclose your personal data to third parties where necessary for the following purposes:
- Assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organisation; and
- Verifying your identity and the accuracy of your personal details and other information provided.
- ASTERIA VISIONS will take appropriate measures to ensure that we follow the PDPA to provide a standard of personal data protection when transferring personal data to any related corporations or a territory or affiliates operating outside Singapore.
- ASTERIA VISIONS will only disclose personal data when required by law, engage third parties such as data intermediaries or subcontractors to facilitate our work after you have provided the consent or deemed consent. All data intermediaries that ASTERIA VISIONS has engaged are bound contractually to keep all information secret and confidential.
- We will ensure that there is a reasonable effort that the collected personal data from you is accurate and complete.
- The list of purposes shown in the above clauses may continue to administer although your engagement contract with us has been discontinued.
Retention of Information
- ASTERIA VISIONS PTE LTD will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the business purpose it collects or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- ASTERIA VISIONS will ensure the security protection arrangement at an appropriate level to protect all personal data under our possession and control, to prevent unauthorised usage, access, collection, modification, disposal or cybersecurity risk. Please note that there is no completely secure and safe method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage.
Access and Correction Requests
- Upon your written request to [email protected] for:
- access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about how we use or disclose your personal data, or;
- the correction or update of any of your personal data which we hold about you, we will be subject to and following the requirements of the PDPA (as the case may be):
- Provide you with an account of your personal data which is in our possession or under our control; or
- Correct an error or omission in or update your personal data in our possession or control.
- We reserve the right to charge a reasonable administrative fee for processing requests for access. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
- If ASTERIA VISIONS cannot respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you by writing within thirty (30) days of the time we can respond to your request. ASTERIA VISIONS will notify you why any request or amendment on the personal data is not performed.
Withdrawal of Consent
- Please submit your request to withdraw your consent to collect, use, or disclose your personal data in writing to DPO at [email protected]. Please take note that the permission to collect, use and disclose your personal data will remain valid until a withdrawal request is submitted.
- Please allow a reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to your request, including any legal matters which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we are not able to provide our solutions, products, or services to you, and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
- ASTERIA VISIONS will terminate all collecting, using, or disclosing personal data (including our data intermediaries and agents) unless mandatory or lawful under applicable laws.
Changes to this Policy
- ASTERIA VISIONS reserves the privileges to revise and alter this Policy without prior notice.
- Please don’t hesitate to contact DPO at [email protected] for queries, comments regarding this Policy or personal data on the collection, use and disclosure.